As TBHRR is an all-volunteer-run rescue, we would love to have you join our rescue family! Volunteers who attend events generally would be helping out by:
- Setting-up and breaking-down tents, tables, rabbit pens; and
- Supervising to make sure the rabbits are safe; and
- Educating the public about proper house rabbit care according to the House Rabbit Society’s guidelines; and
- Socializing with the public and sharing house rabbit experiences and knowledge; and
- Alerting Board members when the public has questions that you cannot answer, etc.
If this interests you, please see our Volunteer web page for the Volunteer Application.